Friday, March 10, 2017

Five facts about me

My first day at school was awesome because I got to meet everyone but I  mostly knew them, anyawy. My favourite part about the day was the art work because it was fun and we got to draw.
Five facts about me.

Something that I like to do is drawing because when I do drawings it me think of things the have been in the past.

Something that I like to do is gimnastices because I always learn something new.

Something that I also like to do is music.ly.
Music.ly is when u have to lip sing to the songs.

Something that I like to do is playing with my two sisters one of them is cold Maddison and she is the uongst and the other one is cold Tula and she is the middle of three of them.

Something that I also like to do is playing with my friend Alyssa and we always play mincart.

No comments:

Post a Comment