Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Detail

I have been working on adding detail to my writing. Detail is the extra bits that make a picture for the reader. My best bit if detail is While I was getting ready for school my cat creeped in and  had something in it’s mouth. It was a brown  speckled feather with slobber all over it.
My goal is to use vocabulary. Some of my best words are speckled slobber pooped chewed

This is my writing

“Meow” my cat said to me when he was hungry. My cat looks  a little bit like a tiger but, he is black and white. his eyes are like a Green leaf. when  I woke up I had to get out of bed, so I could get my cat fed. While I was getting ready for school my cat creeped in and  had something in it’s mouth. It was a brown  speckled feather with slobber all over it. It was flying across the lounge and then it went into the side of my bookshelf. I was getting scared because I didn't want my cat to eat it all up. It keeps going to the side of my bookshelf it flow over my head ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh it pooped and weed all over my head ‘ow’ I said to myself. I (tried) to get it outside but the bird did not go outside. I chried(tried) to get the bird out of my cat’s mouth .my cat closed its jor (jaw) rely tite(tight). I ran to the cochin(kitchen) and got july(jelly) meat I bot it into the dining room and put it in frunt of my greedy cats noes. He droped the bird out of his mouth so I picked the chooed(chewed) bird up and put it out side and it floo (flew)away.    

No comments:

Post a Comment